Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Reminder

I felt my soul today, and she was perfect. She was warm and emitted an red and amber like glow. She brushed my hair away from my forehead and kissed my eyelids. She told me she loved me. And I loved her. She was perfect.

I felt her presence within me like a warm hug. She wrapped herself around me and held me tight. Not too tight. The perfect amount. She was perfect. She told me I was beautiful. She told me I possessed so much talent. She told me that my family, my creator, and all my kindred spirits were so proud of me. She was perfect.

She was excited about all the great things I am to do. She was encouraging in all the opportunities placed before me. She told me that it didn't matter which route that I took, that eventually all of them will be actualized. She said that in the end, none of it is important....but I am important. I am so very important.

She told me that the eyes on my body couldn't see me. That they weren't made to filter the amazing light that emanates from me. Just like they can't stare at sun even though its thousands and thousands of miles away from us. But she could see me. She could see all of me, and what she saw was perfect.

She told me that my body resonated love and beauty. She told me that I inspire others. She told me that I am needed in such a huge way. A way I could never comprehend here on Earth. She told me that I was some one's best friend. That I was some one's greatest love. I was some one's hero. Everything she said, was exactly what I needed to hear. She was perfect.

She told me that she was me. The me that will live for eternity. The only me I would ever have.

I am Perfect.

No comments: